WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED BUT YOU CAN INPUT VIA OUR SURVEY!
The Westminster Commission on Autism is conducting an inquiry into access to quality healthcare for people on the autism spectrum and we need your input. This report will make recommendations to the Government to improve healthcare for people with autism. Please tell us what would help you and your family!
- Are you on the autism spectrum?
- Are you a health professional?
- Are you a parent/carer for someone on the autism spectrum?
- Do you represent a charity or third sector organisation who work with people on the autism spectrum?
- Are you a professional in the field of autism?
- Are you an academic in the field of autism?
If so, PLEASE send a written submission to the Westminster Commission on Autism. We need to hear from those who have stories, opinions, suggestions and ideas to help improve access to healthcare for people on the autism spectrum. If you are a parent/carer for someone who would be unable to contribute to the commission using the Easy Read form, please advocate appropriately for them in your submission. You must be a citizen of the United Kingdom make a submission.
Please use this form to help structure your submission.
There is an Easy Read version available here.
Alternatively, there are a limited number of 20 minute telephone appointments available. Please phone 0300 800 8801 if you would prefer to contribute to the inquiry in this way.
The closing date for submissions is Monday 2nd May 2016.
If you would like to know more information about the commission please see the following: